Werner Berger is a Corporate Leadership Consultant, High Stakes Adventurer, and Health Advocate. He emphatically states, “Leadership is absolutely essential to a successful life and planet, and yet, when you look at the state of the world, and the degree of discontent amongst our workforce, you quickly realize
leadership is seriously lacking.” His purpose as a corporate consultant is to transform corporations into opportunities of unprecedented personal fulfillment and success.
Uniqueness counts and this is exactly what Werner brings to his work:
• He has consulted internationally since 1984; from small companies to ones as large as Clorox Canada and AstraZeneca.
• His consulting experience leads him to conclude, “Leadership Training does not work. . .by itself. Leaders have to be developed.”
• He has been Master Trained (certified to train other leaders) by prestigious Wilson Learning Worldwide, in 13 different technologies (including Leadership, Management Development, Consultative Selling, and Exceptional Customer Service).
• He is the oldest person in the world to have climbed the highest peak on each of the seven continents (the 7-Summits).
• He is the first, and to date, the only person to have ever flown a kite on the top of Mt. Everest.
• He is the recipient of the 2012 Pennsylvania, AARP “First Ever Life Re- Imagined Award.”
• He firmly believes, “If you do not have your health, mental, physical and emotional, you have nothing.”
•He currently takes corporate leaders on Transformational Leadership Experiences to places like Mt. Everest Base Camp, Nepal, the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa, and across the ancient Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Peru. Every single client, thus far, has returned from these adventures with the comment, “It was a Life-Changing Experience.”
• In 2018, he is launching a Global Peace Initiative and states, “Most people say they’d love to live in peace; of course, on their terms. All this means is,there is no global alignment to a common outcome. Missing is open and honest communication, mutual respect and trust. So, let’s get to work.”
Werner: “I challenge you to dream. Dream of happiness and “mountains” you wish to climb – even the ones you think you can’t. Join me in stepping out of your comfort zone into a world that is brighter, more fulfilling, and more enjoyable. When your old and restrictive beliefs get shattered, you discover a world of infinite possibility. Step into your birthright and become the leader you are destined to be.”
To reach Werner Berger: [email protected] www.TransformationalTreks.com www.NewWaveLeadership.com