Dr. Lem Hoang Truong is the Principal Partner and Chief Executive Officer at L.T. Associates, Inc., a Washington, DC- based International Management Consulting and Leadership Training firm, serving the professional needs of over 5,000 Senior Executives and Managers from 35 Developing Countries
– especially French- and English-speaking countries in Sub-Sahara Africa, over the past 24 years (1989-2013).
Former positions include:
– Senior Public Sector Specialist, The World Bank, Washington D.C. (1981-89)
– Associate Professor, Public Administration, George Washington University (1980 -81)
– Assistant Professor, Public Administration, George Mason University (1979-80)
– Adjunct-Professor, Comparative and Development Administration, Georgetown University (1976-80)
– Director of Programs, American Society for Public Administration, Washington D.C. (1975-79)
– Deputy and Acting Minister, National Commission of Administrative and Civil Service Reforms, South Viet Nam (1973-75)
– Vice-Rector and Professor of Public Policy Studies, the National Institute of Administration, Saigon, South Viet Nam (1970-73)
Master’s and PhD degrees in Public Administration, University of Southern California (1971); Certificate in Advanced Administrative Studies, Manchester University, UK (1964); B.S. in General Management, National Institute of Administration, Saigon (1960); Certificate in Personnel Management, Michigan State University (1956); French Baccalaureate II in Philosophy and Letters (1953).
Dr. Truong has attended dozens of seminars and courses on self–help, leadership and management, given by reputable universities, learning institutions and leading experts in the field – including Dale Carnegie, Conan and Nightingale, Franklin Covey and Jack Canfield.
Dr. Truong has four grown children and three grandsons. She lives in Falls Church, Virginia.