Frank J. Ballatore took the knowledge and experience gained from a successful career as a corporate executive, and left to found NECG, where he could combine his business expertise with his passion for computers to provide automated solutions that work for businesses. For over 20 years, he has been successfully designing, implementing, and managing automated business and financial solutions for small and mid-size business clients across a broad range of industries.
NECG offers a wide array of technology consulting services such as managed services, cloud computing solutions, backup and disaster recovery and business continuity, VoIP, VPN and remote access, automated accounting and business solutions, hosting, and hardware and software training and support.
• Quoted in notable technology trade journals and web articles
• Participated as a board member on the advisory boards of several IT vendor organizations
• Consulted with local attorneys in computer-related litigation matters
• Designed and implemented computerized solutions for clients that resulted in substantial cost savings and productivity improvements.
• Presented numerous seminars and panel discussions on computer related issues and emerging technologies
• Past Chairman of the Board and Treasurer of the Ridgefield, CT Chamber of Commerce
• Former Treasurer and Board Member of The Ridgefield Chamber Foundation, Inc., a non-profit charitable organization that establishes and manages an educational scholarship fund for Ridgefield high school students planning on majoring in business
• Hosted a weekly talk radio show – “Computer Talk” on WREF Radio in Connecticut.
Frank has worked with and is enrolled in the Partner Programs of various computer software and hardware providers. He is also a CPA, and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He holds a B.S. Degree in Accounting from St. John’s University. Frank lives with his wife Toni in Ridgefield, CT, and has two grown children, Christina and Joseph.