Dr. Vesna S. Sutter has been creating beautiful and healthy similes for her patients for the past twenty years. She is a 1986 graduate of Loyola Dental School and completed her undergraduate studies at University of Illinois Champaign, Urbana.
Since completing her formal education, Dr. Sutter has taken over 500 hours of continuing education in Orthodontics, TMJ disorders, Cosmetic Dentistry and Sleep Disorder Dentistry.
She is an active member of the following:
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- North American Neuromuscular Study Club
Dr. Sutter lives in South Barrington with her husband and two children. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, decorating and outdoor activities.
Dr. Sutter believes in providing the highest quality of oral health care and whole body wellness in a relaxed and comfortable environment. She is devoted to helping her patients achieve the smile and health they have been striving for.
For more information, please visit www.SunriseDentalCare.com