With more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate in Houston, Texas, Danny has sold, bought, leased, managed, and developed several multi-million dollar transactions for his clients: landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and investors. Danny specializes on SHOPPING CENTERS, COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS and LAND.
Danny is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate with his CCIM designation – which is considered by many to be the “Ph.D. of commercial real estate.” He graduated from Texas A&M University where he received a Business Administration degree with a concentration in International Business & Marketing.
Danny has received several awards, certifications, an Honorary Degree, and even Proclamations from prominent government leaders, various organizations such as Chambers of Commerce for his economic development, entrepreneurship, leadership, community services, and City and Real Estate Industry contribution.
Danny has been seen, quoted and featured on ABC 13 News, the Houston Chronicle, Business Journals, Forbes, International Toastmaster Magazine, CCIM “Rising Star” 2007 Magazine, and many others. Danny was also interviewed on a radio talk show hosted by former State Senator Dan Patrick, who is the current Texas Lieutenant Governor, about Freedom and Entrepreneurs, and work ethics.
Danny has actively lead and participated in outbound trade mission trips to different countries, served as a City Councilmember at Large and International Relations & Economic Development Committee Chair – in Missouri City, TX and committee Chair of the Mayor’s International Trade Development Council in Houston, Texas.
Danny has been invited to speak with other Experts, International Diplomats, Dignitaries and well-respected leaders on different platforms and on different occasions about Leadership, entrepreneurship, International Relations and opportunity, Diversity and Inspiration. He has recently been invited to speak at the UN (United Nations) and share the stage with Brian Tracy at the Global Economic Initiative.
Danny has also co-created a new six-part training program CD series with Brian Tracy – a step-by-step program to help real estate agents break into Commercial Real Estate and be successful at it.
Boards served and Affiliations:
• Asian Real Estate Association of America – Houston – founding member Board of Directors
• Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce – Houston – Co-Founding Chair
• American First Tower Owners Association – Board Member
• Houston Association of Realtors® – Former member, Board of Directors
• Texas Association of Realtors® – Former Director, Houston region
• Houston Association of Realtors International – former Honorary Advisory Member
• Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2009 – Houston West Chamber of Commerce
• Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOAPA) – Member
• Rice University’s James Baker Institute – Associate Roundtable
• National Speaking Association – NSA Houston – Academy Graduate and Member
As a business and property owner, Danny is a strong advocate of freedom of enterprise and property rights. He is married to Marie Nguyen and they have three awesome boys Jordan, Darrell, and Jacob Nguyen. Danny enjoys horseback riding, singing, playing the guitar, and flying private airplanes.
You can connect with Danny at: [email protected] or 713-270-5400