Todd Thomae is a nationally sought after speaker and author. He specializes in working with professionals, business owners and the self-employed by helping them address their current Tax and debt reduction strategies.
Mr. Thomae focuses on helping his clients save significant amounts of their current monthly income by avoiding voluntary taxes and expenses. Todd understands the importance of both traditional and non-traditional planning.
Todd and the Strategic Wealth Advisory Group team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and with 90% or more liquidity.
He was born and raised Valparaiso, IN. Todd is married to his beautiful wife Michelle and they have 3 children; Autumn, Lincoln, and Elle. He is actively involved in his local church and youth organizations. Todd can also be found fishing with his children on rivers throughout Northwest Indiana and Western Michigan in the spring and fall.
Todd’s passion is to make a difference in his client’s lives by finding significant amounts of money by eliminating unknown wealth transfers on things like reducing/eliminating interest payments, voluntary taxes, and making sure clients are being efficient with their money.
Todd’s accomplishments include:
• Author of the upcoming book “WIN”
• Member NAIFA, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• Working as a Wealth Strategist in the planning industry since 1993
• MDRT – The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
• A top 5 planner with the largest captive agency company in the world
• A nationally recognized speaker on wealth accumulation and preservation
• Named to America’s Premiere Experts as a wealth strategist
• Certified Mentor with one of the largest financial planning
organizations in the world
• Graduate of Mount Vernon Nazarene University with degrees in
History and Business.